20070831

This weekend is yet again, going to be packed. I have assignments to start, lesson plans to get ready, places to go to. The week has gone by so fast. All in all though, I think I've learnt quite a lot. I've been taking math groups every morning. I'm going to teach a lesson to the whole class on monday =D Start off their reading um...topic? for the week =) quite excited but nervous too. haha!

Anyway today was a long day, it was footy day, they get to dress up in their AFL team colours/shirts/scarf and come with crazy(coloured) hair. haha They were SO hyper, prob because it's a friday and their all dressed up. They also had a "special lunch" today so they got their lunch an hour earlier than their normal lunch time and they were done half an hour later so my supervising teacher decided that they would all go out to play to use up some energy. and another grade 1 class joined us. it was SOOO COLDD!!!!! so i went to play chassie/tiggy (tag) with them to produce some heat. haha cute little things. they only wanted to tag me..and when they did, they would stop and stand infront of me, reaching out their hands saying "TAG ME TAG ME!!" haha adorable. There's even a little couple in class who always do things together and are holding hands and they aren't allowed to sit on the same table in art. haha i think the girl is the pants of that relationship. lol and this morning, the boy came early to school and i heard him shout "IM GOING OUTSIDE TO WAIT FOR MY FAVOURITE PERSON!!" and he ran outside and shouted her name really loudly. lol He had head lice the other day :/ He was absent on one day and came back the next with his hair shaved off. hahaha super freakyy!! made me feel all itchyy!! =P

I have to say, I love the little preppies (5 yrs old)!!!!! they are so cute =( They stare at you and smile at you and want to sit beside you haha I helped out another teacher yesterday with combined prep and grade 1 music class because some teachers were away. hahaha had to do the hokie pokie, some dance thing, the 7 steps and sang many songs like Puff the Magic Dragon, We All Live in the Yellow Submarine and In the Jungle. brings back memories =)

ok muahaha gotta go swap something with glenda in a few (: have an AWESOME weekend =)